Sinonimi: securities industry | marketplace
ETYM Akin to Dutch markt, Old High Germ. markât, merkât, German markt.
1. The customers for a particular product or service.
2. The securities markets in the aggregate; SYN. securities industry.
3. The world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold; SYN. marketplace.
Any situation where buyers and sellers are in contact with each other. This could be a street market or it could be a world market where buyers and sellers communicate via letters, faxes, telephones, and representatives.
In a perfect or free market, there are many buyers and sellers, so that no single buyer or seller is able to influence the price of the product; there is therefore perfect competition in the market. In an imperfect market either a few buyers or sellers (or even just one) dominates the market.
Vrednost izražena u novcu. Vrednost robe ili usluge.
Tok, putanja, pravac (npr. broda); tečaj, niz predavanja, časova nekog predmeta (npr. kurs ruskog jezika, stenografije itd.), udžbenik. (lat.)
1. Trg, tržište;
2. Sajam, vašar;
3. Trgovinska knjiga;
4. Trgovanje, poslovanje (eng.)
1. Trg, tržište; up. pjaca, plac.
2. Slobodan prostor između ulica (ital.)
Razmena, promet, kupoprodaja.
1. To deal in a market.
2. To have or produce for sale.
Kupovati i prodavati.