A relational operator that combines data from multiple tables into a single result table.
1. A database table operation that creates a resultant entry in another table for each entry in the one table whose key field matches that of an entry in the other. See also inner join.
2. A multiprocessing command that causes a child process to return control to its parent. See also child (definition 1), multiprocessing.
Izraz koji se koristi kada relaciona baza podataka izdvaja podatke iz dve datoteke.
1. To become part of; become a member of a group or organization; SYN. fall in, get together.
2. To cause to become joined or linked; SYN. bring together.
3. To come into the company of.
4. To make contact or come together; SYN. conjoin.
bring together · conjoin · connect · fall in · get together · link · link up · unite
muški rod, aeronautika
muški rod, gramatika
ženski rod, medicina