Notice: Undefined variable: keyboard_value in /usr/www/users/onlineyky/recnik.info/recnik.php on line 108
get | englesko - srpski prevod
(Irregular preterit, past participle: got; or p.p.: gotten).
1. To acquire as a result of some effort or action.
2. To cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition; SYN. let, have.
3. To come into the possession of something concrete or abstract; SYN. acquire.
4. To communicate with a place or person; establish communication with, as if by telephone.
5. To evoke an emotional response.
6. To irritate.
7. To overcome or destroy.
8. To purchase.
9. To reach and board.
10. To reach by calculation.
11. To reach with a blow or hit in a particular spot; SYN. catch.
12. To receive as a retribution or punishment; SYN. receive.
13. To succeed in catching or seizing, esp. after a chase; SYN. catch, capture.