1. Any uninterrupted stream or discharge.
2. The act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression; SYN. stream.
3. The amount of fluid that flows in a given time; SYN. flow rate, rate of flow.
4. The motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases); SYN. flowing.
Travel of liquids or gases in response to a force (i.e. pressure or gravity).
Pravac tečenja, pravac oticanja tekuće vode.
1. To be abundantly present.
2. To cause to flow.
3. To cover or swamp with water.
4. To move or progress freely as if in a stream.