Sinonimi: healthy | primed | set
1. Meeting adequate standards for a purpose.
2. Physically and mentally sound or healthy; SYN. healthy.
3. (Usually followed by 'to' or 'for') On the point of or strongly disposed; SYN. primed, set.
Sinonimi: tantrum | scene
1. A display of bad temper; SYN. tantrum, scene.
2. The manner in which something fits.
Nasrt, nalet, atak.
1. To be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired; SYN. go.
2. To conform to some shape or size.
3. To insert or adjust several objects or people.
4. To make fit.