1. A movement downward
2. A sudden decline in strength or number or importance; SYN. downfall.
3. A lapse into sin; a loss of innocence or of chastity
4. The season when the leaves fall from the trees; SYN. autumn.
5. (Sports) When a wrestler's shoulders are forced to the mat; SYN. pin.
Godišnje doba koje prethodi zimi.
Naglo gubljenje tla, visine, padanje, rušenje.
Nagib, kosina, padina, nagib zemljišta.
(Irregular preterit, past participle: fell, fallen).
1. To drop; to descend in free fall under the influence of gravity.
2. To drop oneself to a lower or less erect position.
3. To lose an upright position suddenly.
4. To go as if by falling.
5. To come suddenly, as if by falling.
6. To lose office or power.
7. To occur at a specified time or place.
8. To come out; issue.
9. To slope downward.
10. To suffer defeat, failure, or ruin.
11. To die, as in battle or in a hunt.
12. To be given by assignment or distribution.
13. To come under, be classified or included; SYN. come.
14. To pass suddenly and passively into a state of body or mind.
15. To yield to temptation or sin.
16. To be captured.
17. To be cast down.
18. To be due.
19. To assume a disappointed or sad expression.
20. To be born, used chiefly of lambs.