1. To be detonated.
2. To cause to explode; SYN. detonate, blow up, set off.
3. To cause to burst as a result of air pressure; of stop consonants like /p/, /t/, and /k/.
4. To burst outward, usually with noise; SYN. burst.
5. To destroy by exploding.
6. To increase rapidly and in an uncontrolled manner.
7. To show a violent emotional reaction.
8. To drive from the stage by noisy disapproval.
9. To be unleashed; burst forth with violence or noise, as of an emotion or an expression of emotion; SYN. burst forth, break loose.
10. To show to be baseless, or refute and make obsolete, as of a new theory or claim.
Rasprsnuti se uz pucanj, rasprskavati se, raspući se, prasnuti. (lat.)