1. Of no special distinction or quality; widely known or commonly encountered; average or ordinary or usual; SYN. ordinary, widespread.
2. Common to or shared by two or more parties; SYN. mutual.
3. Commonly encountered; SYN. usual.
4. Being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language; SYN. vernacular, vulgar.
5. Of or associated with the great masses of people; SYN. plebeian, vulgar, unwashed.
6. To be expected; standard; SYN. simple.
Koji se ničim ne ističe.
1. The legal right of taking a profit in another's land in common with the owner or others
2. A piece of land subject to common use: as undivided land used especially for pasture; a public open area in a municipality
3. A religious service suitable for any of various festivals; ordinary
4. Common stock