Sinonimi: all of
ETYM Old Eng. al, pl. alle, as. eal, pl. ealle, Northumbrian alle, akin to Dutch and Old High Germ. al, German all, Icel. allr. Dan. al, Swed. all, Goth. alls; and perh. to Irish and Gael. uile, w. oll.
1. Completely given to or absorbed by.
2. Quantifier; used with either mass or count nouns to indicate the whole number or amount of or every one of a class; SYN. all of.
1. Wholly, quite
2. So much
4. For each side; apiece
Na svakom mestu.
1. The whole number, quantity, or amount; totality
2. Used in such phrases as for all I know, for all I care, and for all the good it does to indicate a lack of knowledge, interest, or effectiveness
3. Everybody, everything; all things.