Sinonimi: pat | dab | spigot
1. A light touch or stroke; SYN. pat, dab.
2. A plug for a bunghole in a cask; SYN. spigot.
3. A small metal plate that attaches to the toe or heel of a shoe (as in tap dancing).
4. A tool for cutting female (internal) screw threads.
Deo probavnog trakta.
Deo mehanizma česme za vodu.
Sinonimi: rap | knock | pink
1. To make light, repeated taps on a surface; SYN. rap, knock, pink.
2. To strike lightly
3. To walk with a tapping sound.
4. To draw from or dip into
5. To cut a female screw thread with a tap.