Notice: Undefined variable: keyboard_value in /usr/www/users/onlineyky/recnik.info/recnik.php on line 108
stand for | englesko - srpski prevod
1. To tolerate or bear; SYN. hold still for.
2. To be a symbol for; represent
3. To put up with; permit
4. When abbreviations, acronyms, or symbols represent longer words or groups of words, they stand for them.
5. When people or objects support, represent, or are identified with ideas, values, or beliefs, they stand for them.
6. When you will not stand for something that you think is illegal, improper, or unjust, you will not tolerate it or allow it to happen.