1. To examine.
2. To repeat.
3. To study, review.
4. When you carefully read or review important written material, you go over it.
5. When you carefully explain something, usually something that is complicated but important, you go over it.
6. When an idea, suggestion, or performance is accepted and liked by other people, it goes over.
2. Étudier. Examiner les faits.
3. Faire subir un examen ŕ quelqu'un. Examiner un candidat.
1. Inspecter. Scruter l'horizon.
2. Sonder. Scruter les idées de quelqu'un.