1. The act of traveling by foot; SYN. walking.
2. The act of walking somewhere.
3. Manner of walking; SYN. manner of walking.
4. A slow gait of a horse in which two feet are always on the ground.
5. A path set aside for walking; SYN. walkway, paseo, sidewalk.
1. To use one's feet to advance; advance by steps.
2. To traverse by walking.
3. To take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure.
4. To take a person or an animal for a walk.
5. To behave in a specified manner.
6. (Baseball) To obtain a base on balls.
7. (Baseball) To allow a player to move to base by pitching balls to him.
8. To be or act in association with.