ETYM French train, Old Fren. traďn, trahin; cf. (for some of the senses) French traine. Related to Train.
1. A series of consequences wrought by an event.
2. Long back section of a gown that is drawn along the floor.
Sinonimi: railroad train
A line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive; SYN. railroad train.
A sequence of items or events, such as a digital pulse train consisting of transmitted binary signals.
1. To exercise in order to prepare for an event or competition
2. To prepare for a future task or career; SYN. develop, prepare, educate.
3. To undergo training or instruction; SYN. prepare.
4. To train a plant to grow in a certain way by tying and pruning it.
5. To travel by train.
To teach an end user how to use a software or hardware product.