1. An educational institution
2. An educational institution's faculty and students
3. The process of being formally educated at a school; SYN. schooling.
4. The period of instruction in a school; or; SYN. schooltime.
5. A place where young people receive education; SYN. schoolhouse.
6. A body of creative artists or writers or thinkers linked by a similar style or by similar teachers
7. In education, an institution where instruction takes place. Some are accredited.
A large group of fish; SYN. shoal.
1. To educate in or as if in a school
2. To swim or feed in a school