Sinonimi: push back
1. Reducing prices back to some earlier level.
2. The act of forcing the enemy to withdraw; SYN. push back.
1. A return to a previous stable condition, as when the contents of a hard disk are restored from a backup after a destructive hard disk error.
2. The point in an online transaction when all updates to any databases involved in the transaction are reversed.
1. To reduce (as a commodity price) to or toward a previous level on a national scale
2. To cause to retreat or withdraw; push back
3. Rescind . SYN. roll back