Best of its kind on record
1. The number of wins versus losses and ties a team has had
2. The best performance ever attained in a sport
Sinonimi: recordbook | book
ETYM Old Fren. recort, record, remembrance, attestation, record. Related to Record.
1. A compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone; SYN. recordbook, book.
2. A document that can serve as legal evidence of a transaction.
3. Anything (such as a document or a phonograph record or a photograph) providing permanent evidence of or information about past events.
4. The sum of recognized accomplishments.
In computing, a collection of related data items or fields. A record usually forms part of a file.
Something on which sound or visual images have been recorded; specifically; a disc with a spiral groove carrying recorded sound for phonograph reproduction
A representation of some physical or conceptual object.
A data structure that is a collection of fields (elements), each with its own name and type. Unlike an array, whose elements all represent the same type of information and are accessed using an index, the elements of a record represent different types of information and are accessed by name. A record can be accessed as a collective unit of elements, or the elements can be accessed individually. See also array, data structure, type1 (definition 1).
1. To be aware of; SYN. register.
2. To make a record of; set down in permanent form; SYN. enter, put down.
3. To register electronically; SYN. tape.
To retain information, usually in a file.