ETYM as. prica, pricca, pricu; akin to lg. prick, pricke, Dutch prik, Dan. prik, prikke, Swed. prick. Related to Prick.
1. That which pricks, or punctures; a pointed instrument; a goad; a spur, etc.; a point.
2. The act of pricking, or the sensation of being pricked; a sharp, stinging pain; figuratively, remorse.
3. A mark made by a pointed instrument; a puncture; a point.
4. A coarse and rude man; a jerk.
(Vulgar) The penis.
1. To cause a stinging pain; SYN. sting, twinge.
2. To make a small hole into
3. To cause a sharp emotional pain