Utilizing or comprising local or available personnel especially without formal organization
Sinonimi: pickup truck
A light truck with an open body and low sides and a tailboard; SYN. pickup truck.
1. The act or process of picking up or collecting from various places:
2. The act of taking aboard passengers or freight.
3. Anything with restorative powers; SYN. pick-me-up.
4. A casual acquaintance; often made in hope of sexual relationships.
5. (Informal) A warrant to take someone into custody
6. The attribute of being capable of rapid acceleration; SYN. getaway.
7. Something that is to be picked up or the process of picking it up is a pickup.
8. Someone who is to be picked up or the process of picking someone up is a pickup.
9. An improvement in the speed, level, or condition of something is a pickup. If a motor vehicle is able to accelerate quickly, it has pickup.