Yielding results in the final test; decisive
Sinonimi: final payment
1. The final payment of a debt; SYN. final payment.
2. The act or occasion of receiving money or material gain especially as compensation or as a bribe
3. The climax of an incident or enterprise; specifically; the denouement of a narrative
4. A decisive fact or factor resolving a situation or bringing about a definitive conclusion
5. A payoff is money paid to someone to do something illegal or to allow you to do something illegal.
6. A benefit you gain because of an effort you make is a payoff.