Preserve of crushed fruit, a food made by boiling fruit and sugar to a thick consistency.
1. An act or instance of jamming.
2. A crowded mass that impedes or blocks.
3. The quality or state of being jammed.
4. The pressure or congestion of a crowd; crush.
5. A difficult state of affairs; fix.
6. Jam session.
6. Dunk shot.
1. To crowd or pack to capacity; SYN. jampack, ram, chock up, cram, wad, pack.
2. To crush or bruise; SYN. crush.
3. To get stuck and immobilized.
4. To interfere with or prevent the reception of signals; SYN. block.
5. To push forcibly, as of brakes.