1. To appear in a show, on T.V., radio, etc.; SYN. be on.
2. To grow late or (of time) elapse.
3. When you move your body toward something and stand, sit, or lie on it, you get on it.
4. When you mount an animal, bicycle, motorcycle, and so on, you get on it.
5. When you enter a bus, train, airplane, ship, and so on, you get on it.
advance · age · be on · bestride · board · climb on · come along · come on · get along · get along with · get on with · hop on · jump on · maturate · mature · mount · mount up · progress · senesce · shape up