1. (Of a cycle) Beginning or occurring again.
2. Having recently calved and therefore able to give milk.
3. Improperly forward or bold; SYN. impertinent, impudent, overbold, smart, saucy.
4. Not canned or otherwise preserved.
5. Not containing or composed of salt water.
6. Not soured or preserved; SYN. sweet.
7. Not stale or old.
8. Not yet used or soiled; SYN. unused.
9. Of a kind not seen before; SYN. new, novel.
10. With restored energy; SYN. invigorated, refreshed, reinvigorated.
11. Not artificial.
Just recently; newly
1. An increased flow or rush (as of water); freshet
2 archaic; a stream, spring, or pool of freshwater