See dial-up boot loader.
Jamaican popular music in which audio effects and spoken or chanted words are imposed on an instrumental reggae background.
In pop music, a remix, usually instrumental, of a reggae recording, stripped down to the rhythm track. Dub originated in Jamaica with the disc jockeys of mobile sound systems, who would use their playback controls to drop out parts of tracks; later it became common practice to produce a studio dub version as the B-side of a single.
1. chiefly Scottish; pool, puddle
2. One who is inept or clumsy
1. To give a nickname to; SYN. nickname.
2. To invest with knighthood; make of knight of; SYN. knight.
3. To provide with a soundtrack of a foreign language; of films.