1. Something that is favored
2. An attractive or sexy person
ETYM AS. disc, Latin discus dish, disc, quoit, from Greek diskos quoit, from dikein to throw. Related to Dais, Desk, Disc, Discus.
1. A piece of dishware normally used for holding or serving food.
2. A particular item of prepared food.
3. The quantity that a dish will hold; SYN. dishful.
A parabolic reflector for microwave or radio frequency radiation that is used as a directional antenna; SYN. dish aerial, dish antenna, saucer. See satellite dish.
To make concave; shape like a dish.