ETYM Latin depositum, from depositus, p. p. of deponere: cf. French dépôt, Old Fren. depost. Related to Deposit, Depot.
1. The act of depositing; SYN. deposition.
2. The phenomenon of sediment or gravel accumulating; SYN. sedimentation, alluviation.
Village in New York (USA); zip code 13754.
Sinonimi: bank deposit
1. Money deposited in a bank; SYN. bank deposit.
2. A payment given as a guarantee that an obligation will be met.
3. Money given as security for an article acquired for temporary use.
To put into a bank account; SYN. bank.