1. Relating to or taking place in a home or house or household
2. Relating to or being where one lives or where one's roots are
3. Inside the country; SYN. interior, internal, national.
4. Relating to or being a place of origin or headquarters
5. (Sport) Taking place in one's team's town
1. At or to or in the direction of one's home or family
2. On or to the point aimed at
3. To the fullest extent; to the heart
Sir Alec Douglas- 1903-1995 British prime minister (1963-64)
1. Where one lives; SYN. place.
2. An environment offering affection and security
3. An institution where people are cared for; SYN. nursing home, rest home.
4. Place where something began and flourished
5. The country or state or city where one lives
abode · base · domicile · dwelling · dwelling house · family · habitation · home base · home plate · house · household · menage · nursing home · place · plate · rest home
A beginning position, such as the upper left corner of a character-based display, the left end of a line of text, cell A1 of a spreadsheet, or the top of a document.
1. To provide with, or send to, a home.
2. To return home accurately from a long distance, as of some birds.
muški rod, mineral
muški rod, hemija