ETYM AS. caru, cearu; akin to OS. kara sorrow, Goth. kara, OHG chara, lament, and perh. to Greek gerys voice. Not akin to cure. Related to Chary.
1. A cause for feeling concern.
2. Activity involved in maintaining something in good working order; SYN. maintenance, upkeep.
3. Attention and management implying responsibility for safety; SYN. charge, tutelage, guardianship.
4. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something; SYN. attention, aid, tending.
Sinonimi: give care
1. To feel concern or interest.
2. To provide care for; SYN. give care.