1. Not bound or fastened or gathered together
2. Not carefully arranged in a package
3. Not fixed firmly or tightly
4. Not restrained or confined or attached
5. Not tense or taut; SYN. slack.
6. Not compact or dense in structure or arrangement
7. Not tight; not closely constrained or constricted or constricting
8. (Of a ball in sport) Not in the possession or control of any player
9. (Of textures) Full of small openings or gaps; SYN. open.
10. Freely producing mucus
Without restraint; SYN. free.
1. To let loose; release; to free from restraint
2. To make loose; untie
3. To cast loose; detach
4. To let fly; discharge
5. To make less rigid, tight, or strict; relax
6. To let fly a missile (as an arrow); fire