1. (Economics) Less in demand and therefore readily obtainable.
2. (Economics) Plentiful and therefore at low interest rates; easy to come by.
3. Affording comfort.
4. Affording pleasure.
5. Casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior; SYN. light, loose, promiscuous, sluttish, wanton.
6. Free from worry or anxiety; SYN. at ease.
7. Having little impact; SYN. gentle, soft.
8. Marked by moderate steepness; SYN. gentle.
9. Not harsh; causing little distress.
10. Not hurried or forced; SYN. easygoing, leisurely.
11. Not strict; SYN. lenient.
12. Performing adroitly and without effort; SYN. facile.
13 posing no difficulty; requiring little effort.
14. Readily exploited or tricked.
(Informal) In a relaxed manner; or without hardship; ('soft' is nonstandard); SYN. soft.