Sinonimi: talking | talk of the town
1. The act of speech.
2. An exchange of ideas via conversation; SYN. talking.
3. A act of giving a talk to an audience
4. Idle gossip or rumor; SYN. talk of the town.
5. ('talk about' is a less formal alternative for 'discussion of') Discussion
The UNIX command that, when followed by another user’s name and address, is used to generate a request for a synchronous chat session on the Internet. See also chat1 (definition 1).
1. To express in speech; SYN. speak, utter, mouth, verbalize.
2. To reveal information; let the cat out of the bag
3. To exchange thoughts; talk with; also used metaphorically:; SYN. speak.