1. To make obscure, insignificant, or inconsequential
2. To wipe out, destroy
3. To erase.
Sinonimi: disfigure | blemish
1. To deface a building facade, for example.
2. To mar or spoil the appearance of; SYN. disfigure, blemish.
To make inconspicuous.
Sinonimi: rub out | score out | efface | wipe off | wipe out | delete
1. To remove by or as if by rubbing or erasing; SYN. rub out, score out, efface, wipe off.
2. To remove from memory or existence; SYN. wipe out.
3. To wipe out magnetically recorded information; SYN. delete.
Sinonimi: wipe | efface
To wipe out or make dim; SYN. wipe, efface.
Sinonimi: whisk away
To take away quickly and suddenly; SYN. whisk away.
Sinonimi: sweep away
1. To eliminate completely and without a trace; SYN. sweep away.
2. To fall or crash usually as a result of losing control