Odvesti u stranu.
To attempt to draw; to tempt by a lure or bait, that is, by the offer of some good, real or apparent; to invite by something flattering or acceptable; to entice; to attract.
Sinonimi: stupefy | stupify
To make dull or stupid; to muddle with drunkenness or infatuation; SYN. stupefy, stupify.
1. To deliver to an enemy by treachery; SYN. sell.
2. To reveal unintentionally; SYN. bewray.
To cause to be confused emotionally; SYN. bemuse, discombobulate, throw.
1. To alter from the original; SYN. spoil.
2. To corrupt morally; SYN. pervert, demoralize, debauch, debase, profane, vitiate, deprave, misdirect.
To corrupt; to render morally corrupt.
1. To lead from truth or into error; to mislead the mind or judgment of to beguile; to impose on; to dupe; to make a fool of.
2. To frustrate or disappoint.
To get inspiration or ideas from or be based on.
To provoke someone to do something through promises or persuasion; SYN. lure, tempt.
To make passionate, of foolish passions.
To guide in a wrong way, or into error; to seduce from truth or rectitude.
1. To give a wrong direction to
2. To direct wrongly
To guide wrongly; to lead astray
1. To lead someone in the wrong direction; SYN. misguide, lead astray.
2. To lead astray; give a wrong impression
ETYM See Perverse (v.).
To change the inherent purpose or function of something; SYN. misuse, abuse.
1. To persuade to disobedience or disloyalty
2. To lead astray usually by persuasion or false promises
3. To carry out the physical seduction of; entice to sexual intercourse
5. To succeed in seducing; young men's slang; SYN. score, make.
1. To turn or twist out of shape; esp., to twist or bend out of a flat plane by contraction or otherwise.
2. To distort or turn from the true or natural course.
3. To weave; to fabricate.