Poslenik koji se bavi nekim zanatom.
Majstor, stručnjak za neke poslove, profesionalac (tur.)
1. A skilled or artistic worker or craftsman
2. One that makes or contrives; deviser
ETYM French artisan, from Latin artitus skilled in arts, from ars, artis, art: cf. Italian artigiano. Related to Art.
1. One who professes and practices some liberal art; an artist.
2. One trained to manual dexterity in some mechanic art or trade; and handicraftsman; a mechanic.
Workman; journeyman; mechanic.
(Irregular plural: craftsmen).
1. A creator of great skill in the manual arts; SYN. crafter.
2. A professional whose work is consistently of high quality.
3. A skilled worker who practices some trade or handicraft; SYN. artisan, journeyman, artificer.
A craftsman or craftswoman.
ETYM French mécanique mechanics. Related to Mechanic.
1. A worker skilled in the repair or construction of mechanical devices, especially engines.
2. A worker skilled or employed in shaping and uniting materials, as wood, metal, etc., into any kind of structure, machine, or other object, requiring the use of tools, or instruments.
(Irregular plural: tradesmen).
1. One who trades; a shopkeeper.
2. A skilled laborer, such as a cabinet maker; one whose livelihood depends upon the labor of his hands.
Sinonimi: working man | working person
ETYM AS. weorcmann.
(Irregular plural: workmen).
An employee who performs manual or industrial labor; SYN. working man, working person.