1. Manji zaliv, draga.
2. Dolina između dva brda.
The angle and direction in which a bed of rock is inclined to the horizontal. Rocks that are dipping have usually been affected by folding.
1. A depression in an otherwise level surface.
2. A brief swim in water; SYN. plunge.
3. A brief immersion.
4. (Physics) The angle that a magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon; SYN. angle of dip, magnetic dip, magnetic inclination, inclination.
5. Tasty mixture or liquid into which bite-sized foods are dipped.
1. Formation of a bay
2. A bay or a conformation resembling a bay
1. The action of receding; recession
2. A hidden, secret, or secluded place or part
3. Indentation, cleft; alcove
4. A suspension of business or procedure often for rest or relaxation