Velika graja, galama.
1. A place appropriated to the confinement and care of the insane; a madhouse.
2. An insane person; a lunatic; a madman.
3. Any place where uproar and confusion prevail.
A confused disturbance far greater than its cause merits.
turmoil, uproar, fuss.
ETYM Latin commotio: cf. French commotion. Related to Motion.
The act of making a noisy disturbance; SYN. din, ruction, ruckus, rumpus, tumult.
ETYM Pref. dis- + order: cf. French désordre.
1. A disturbance of normal functioning; SYN. upset.
2. A disturbance of the peace or of public order.