ETYM Pref. a- + weary.
Physically and mentally fatigued; SYN. weary.
(Slang) Exhausted; very tired.
1. Covered with or as if with a bushy growth
2. chiefly Australian; lost especially in the bush; perplexed, confused
3. Tired, exhausted
1. Affected with disease of any kind; ill; indisposed; not in health.
2. Affected with, or attended by, nausea; inclined to vomit
3. Having a strong dislike; having had more than enough of
Depleted of strength or energy
1. Faded in color
2. Depleted in vigor or animation; exhausted
1. Having the strength exhausted by labor or exertion; worn out in respect to strength, endurance, etc.; tired; fatigued.
2. Causing weariness; tiresome.
3. Having one's patience or contentment exhausted; tired; sick; SYN. fatigued, tiresome, irksome, wearisome.