1. To feed intravenously.
2. To force or drive (a fluid or gas) into by piercing; SYN. shoot.
3. To give an injection to; SYN. shoot.
4. To take by injection
5. To introduce (a new aspect or element)
1. To introduce; SYN. enclose, inclose, stick in, put in, introduce.
2. To put or introduce into the body of something; SYN. infix, enter, introduce.
To insert between other elements:; SYN. come in, interpose, put in, throw in, inject.
1. To be or come between
2. To introduce
1. To inhabit a nest, as of birds and some insects.
2. To fit together or fit inside
3. To gather nests.
To insert, introduce, mingle, or interweave by labor or skill.
Naredba iz programskog jezika Bejzik koja vam omogućava da upišete neku vrednost na tačno određenu memorijsku lokaciju.
To store a byte into an absolute memory location. PEEK (read a byte from memory) and POKE commands are often found in programming languages, such as Basic, that do not normally allow access to specific memory locations.