Bravarska alatka, rašpa, lima.
1. A container for keeping papers in order; SYN. file cabinet, filing cabinet.
2. A line of persons or things ranged one behind the other; SYN. single file, Indian file.
3. A set of related records (either written or electronic) kept together; SYN. data file.
4. A steel hand tool with small sharp teeth on some or all of its surfaces; used for smoothing wood or metal.
Sinonimi: wood file | rasping
ETYM Old Eng. raspe, Old Fren. raspe, French râpe. Related to Rasp.
1. A coarse file with sharp pointed projections; SYN. wood file.
2. Uttering in an irritated tone; SYN. rasping.