1. Large in size; imposing.
2. Marked by intense physical force; SYN. high.
3. Conspicuous in position or importance; SYN. large, prominent.
4. Feeling self-importance; SYN. swelled, vainglorious.
5. Prodigious; SYN. heavy.
6. Of very great significance; SYN. momentous.
7. Older and (at least formerly) larger than another though relative size is not the issue; SYN. elder, older.
8. Loud and firm
9. In an advanced stage of pregnancy; SYN. enceinte, expectant, gravid, great, large, heavy, with child.
10. Generous and understanding and tolerant; SYN. large, magnanimous.
Being filled or saturated.
Carrying developing offspring within the body or being about to produce new life.