1. Motka sa točkićem na električnim kolima koja služi kao provodnik struje;
2. Fabrička i rudarska kolica koja se kreću po konopcu.
1 dialect England; a cart of any of various kinds
2. A device that carries electric current from an overhead wire to an electrically driven vehicle
3. A streetcar powered electrically through a trolley — called also trolley car
4. A wheeled carriage running on an overhead rail or track
5. chiefly British; a cart or wheeled stand used for conveying something (as food or books)