Učestvovati u traganju.
1. To make a search (for).
2. To search the trail of, as of game.
3. To go in search of or hunt for; SYN. go after, quest after, pursue.
4. To seek alms, as for religious purposes.
(Irregular preterit, past participle: sought).
1. To go to or towards.
2. To inquire for.
3. To try to get or reach.
1. To follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something; SYN. follow.
2. To make a mark or lines on a surface; SYN. draw, line, outline, describe, delineate.
3. To go back over again, as of a route or steps: we retraced the route we took last summer.; SYN. retrace.
1. To observe or plot the moving path of something (e.g., a target or missile).
2. To stalk or pursue
3. To make tracks upon.
4. To carry (as mud) on the feet and deposit.
1. To drag heavily or wearily, as of the body.
2. To drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground.
3. To walk or proceed draggingly, slowly:; SYN. trudge, shack.