1. To arrange in a particular way.
2. To cover or dress loosely with cloth.
3. To place casually; SYN. pose.
1. To turn or twist out of shape; esp., to twist or bend out of a flat plane by contraction or otherwise.
2. To distort or turn from the true or natural course.
3. To weave; to fabricate.
(Irregular preterit, past participle: wove, woven; or: weaved).
1. To interlace as if weaving; SYN. interweave.
2. To create textiles; create a piece of cloth by interlacing strands of fabric, such as wool or cotton.
3. To move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course: the river winds through the hills.; SYN. wind, thread, meander.