1. Having a body or a body of a specified kind; often used in combination.
2. Possessing or existing in bodily form; SYN. corporal, corporate, embodied, incarnate.
1. Affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit; SYN. corporal, corporeal, somatic.
2. Having or relating to a physical material body.
3. Of or relating to or belonging to the body; SYN. carnal.
ETYM Latin corporalis, from corpus body. Related to Corpse.
Belonging or relating to the body; bodily.
ETYM Latin corporatus, p. p. of corporare to shape into a body, from corpus body. Related to Corpse.
1. Done by or characteristic of individuals acting together; SYN. collective.
2. Of or belonging to a corporation.
3. Organized and maintained as a legal corporation; SYN. incorporated.
1. Of or relating to a corporation
2. Of or relating to corporatism
ETYM Latin corporeus, from corpus body.
Physical; pertaining to or having a body; tangible. corporeality, corporeity.
Having material or physical form or substance; - Benjamin Jowett; SYN. material.
ETYM Latin corpulentus, from corpus: cf. French corpulent. Related to Corpse.
Excessively fat; SYN. obese, weighty, rotund.
ETYM Greek somatikos, from soma the body.
Of or pertaining to the body as a whole; corporeal.