1. To bear from within.
2. To put into execution; to bring to a successful issue.
3. To sustain to the end; to continue to the end.
To carry out a task; SYN. accomplish, execute, carry out, fulfill, fulfil.
1. To travel past, as of a vehicle; SYN. overtake, overhaul.
2. To cause to pass:; SYN. make pass.
3. To go across or through; SYN. go through, go across.
4. To succeed at a test or a screening
5. To place into the hands or custody of; SYN. hand, reach, pass on, turn over, give.
6. To transfer to another; of rights or property
7. To accept or judge as acceptable
8. To allow to go without comment or censure:
9. To get a passing grade in an exams; SYN. nail, make it.
10. To go unchallenged; be approved; SYN. clear.
11. To throw (a ball) to another player
Alternate (chiefly British) spelling for practice.