1. An instrument of torture that is used to crush the foot and leg; SYN. iron boot, iron heel.
2. Carries luggage or shopping or tools; SYN. luggage compartment, trunk.
3. Footwear that covers the whole foot and lower leg.
1. A support for displaying various articles; SYN. stand.
2. Framework for holding objects.
3. An instrument of torture that stretches, disjoints or mutilates victims; SYN. wheel.
4. Rib section of a forequarter of veal or pork or especially lamb or mutton.
5. A rapid gait of a horse in which each foot strikes the ground separately; SYN. single-foot.