1. Ići za kim ili čim, pratiti.
To follow; to pursue; to follow and overtake.
1. To travel behind, go after, come after
2. To come after in time, as a result; SYN. come after.
3. To come as a logical consequence; follow logically
4. To adhere to or practice
5. To be next
6. To behave in accordance or in agreement with; SYN. conform to.
7. To travel along a certain course; SYN. travel along.
8. To accept and follow the leadership of command or guidance of
9. To grasp the meaning
10. To keep under surveillance; SYN. survey.
11. To bring something about at a later time than
1. To act as a detective; search for information
2. To search for and discover
1. To attain success or reach a goal; SYN. come through.
2. To be the successor of; SYN. come after, follow.