1. To be about; have to do with; be relevant to; refer, pertain, or relate to; SYN. pertain, relate, concern, come to, bear on, touch, touch on.
2. To send or direct for treatment, information, or a decision:
3. To think of, regard, or classify under a subsuming principle or with a general group or in relation to another
(Irregular preterit, past participle: sent).
1. To cause to go somewhere; SYN. direct.
2. To cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place; SYN. send out.
3. To transfer; SYN. get off, send off.
1. To ask to come; SYN. call for.
2. To call in an official matter, such as to attend court; SYN. summons, cite, call for.