1. An emphasized form of the third person feminine pronoun; -- used as a subject with she.
2. Her own proper, true, or real character.
1. An emphasized form of the third person masculine pronoun; -- used as a subject usually with he.
2. One's true or real character; one's natural temper and disposition.
The neuter reciprocal pronoun of It.
1. A pronoun used to emphasize the first person singular:
2. A pronoun used reflexively to indicate the first person singular:
Myself — used to refer to the single-person subject when we is used instead of I (as by a sovereign)
The reflexive pronoun related to the pronoun
The plural of himself, herself, and itself
(Obsolete) An emphasized form of the personal pronoun thou; -- used as a subject commonly with thou
An emphasized or reflexive form of the pronoun of the second person (you).