1. A feeling of self-respect and personal worth; SYN. pridefulness, esteem.
2. Satisfaction with one's own (or another's) achievements
3. The trait of being spurred on by a dislike of falling below one's standards.
4. Unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem (personified as one of the deadly sins); SYN. superbia, arrogance, hubris.
5. A group of lions.
1. Embarrassment deriving from the feeling that others are critically aware of you; SYN. uneasiness, uncomfortableness.
2. Self-awareness plus the additional realization that others are similarly aware of you.